Digital Edition - Current Issue
May NPE Show Issue features include:
- our NPE2018 Show Issue, with stories on Industry 4.0, 3-D printing, hot-runner technology, recycling machinery and a unique plastic beer bottle at the NPE Biergarten;
- a story on Romeo RIM’s use of automation;
- a look at how changes to the tax laws will impact processors and suppliers;
- a Q&A with PTi’s Dana Hanson;
- profiles of new injection molding machines from MHS and Athena Automation;
- and 41 Product Innovations.
Spring 2018 features include:
- our report on Toronto’s Urban Polymers showing how vertical integration can benefit MRF operations;
- a story on how Lush cosmetics uses postconsumer plastics for its containers;
- a look at how compact size-reduction equipment makes efficient use of tight space;
- a story about Birch Plastics’ move to toll processing of postindustrial plastics;
- and 10 Product Innovations.